Liftability is currently recruiting a full time engineer to install, maintain and service stairlifts, domestic vertical lifts, hoists and other mobility products.
The ideal candidate would have a stairlift background with good communication skills, however a suitable electrical/mechanical engineering background would be considered providing the candidate is keen to learn and develop their skills.
All manufacturer specific training will be provided.
We are looking for a well-motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team based in Southampton, covering the south of England, reporting directly to the senior engineer.
Full training on all products, Competitive salary – up to £25,000, Annual performance bonus, Regular Overtime, Out of hours call out rota, Company Van, Mobile phone, 22 Days Holiday (plus public holidays), Pension Scheme
- Experience in (or knowledge of) installing, removing, repairing and servicing of stair lift and hoist products
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in stairlift installation/maintenance (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in maintaining Stannah, Platinum, Minivator, Freelift, Ceiling Track Hoists and other third party products
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding customer care skills
- Good level of efficiency and productivity
- Flexible approach to work
- Understanding of electronics and good mechanical background
- Both team spirit and ability to lone work
- Experience in hoist products (desirable but not essential)
- Full clean driving licence
- CRB Check
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Hours are 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday and the candidate will be required to be included on our out of hours call out cover on a rota basis.
Liftability Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.