We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person in a role that provides excellent training, job security and job satisfaction.
Competitive Salary, Holidays, Pension, Training and Qualifications, Company Car, Mobile Phone, iPad, Laptop, Sick Pay and Annual Bonus
Since its founding in 1986, Liftability has grown into a successful company supplying lifts across the South of England. Our offices are located in Brackley, Northamptonshire and Hamble, Southampton.
We’re a local business dedicated to helping customers become independent in their own home. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and an excellent standard of customer service. These include:
- Vertical lifts
- Ceiling track hoists
- Door opener and entry systems
Our customers include the Private Sector, Local Authorities and Housing Associations, and the majority of your leads will be by appointment. However, you will be encouraged to prospect for opportunities and build new relationships.
The ideal candidate should ideally have:
- Excellent customer service skills, especially with the elderly/vulnerable
- High standards with a great work ethic
- A full clean driving licence
- Experience with Microsoft software and Outlook
- Time management and organisational skills
- Mechanical/electrical engineering experience would be advantageous
The position would require travel in the Southern and surrounding areas, reporting to the Sales Director at the Southampton office.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com