The Wessex Step Lift has been developed as a compact option to give wheelchair users easy access where difficulties exist due to a change in level or the presence of one or two steps and available space is restricted.
Hard wearing and reliable the Wessex SP500 compact step lift is supplied as standard with a 5 year anti-corrosion warranty.
Minimal building works, easy to install and intuitive to use rocker switch controls.
Finished in an attractive Bleu Sable durable power coating, providing excellent exterior durability and colour retention.
Can be installed either internally or externally. May be used to rise directly over one or two steps or installed alongside steps. Lifts to a maximum height of 500mm.
Installation Instruction and After Sales Care
The lift will be installed by Liftability’s fully trained engineers. A comprehensive user manual, on-site training and maintenance advice are provided. Liftability also offer a selection of maintenance contracts to meet individual requirements.
- Shallow ramp for easy access.
- Non-slip flooring.
- Easy to use internal controls for operator independence.
- Call stations.
- Manual lowering for use in the event of a power failure.
- Safe Working Load – 225kg
- Travel height – 500mm
- A key control system may be incorporated into the call stations to prevent unauthorized use.
- Bridging plate.
- Interlocked safety gate at upper level.
- Special colour finishes.