The VM through floor home lift is designed for safety, flexibility and independence. The advanced design of the Wessex Through Floor Lift affords great benefits to the user.
A compact vertical lift which we offer in a huge range of sizes, for wheelchair or walk-in access.
The free-standing design does not require load bearing wall.
Our surveyor will advise on necessary building work required prior to installation. The lift will be installed by Liftability’s fully trained engineers. A comprehensive user manual, on-site training and maintenance advice are provided.
Choice of models:
- VM30 – Seated car, lifting up to 3m
- VM31 – Standard wheelchair car, lifting up to 3m
- VM36 – Large wheelchair car, lifting up to 3m
- VM38 – Extra-large wheelchair car, lifting up to 3m
- VM50 – Seated car, lifting up to 3.5m
- VM51 – Standard wheelchair car, lifting up to 3.5m
- VM56 – Large wheelchair car, lifting up to 3.5m
- VM58 – Extra-large wheelchair car, lifting up to 3.5m
- Free-standing tracks eliminates the need for a load-bearing wall, thus giving a wider choice of lift location.
- Arrives flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home, where the lift is assembled by Wessex trained engineers.
- Fixed internal ramp for easy access. Car takes less room for ‘tighter’ fits increasing space outside the lift for manoeuvring a wheelchair.
- Door and controls can be handed right or left to suit the user.
- Illuminated internal push button controls designed for ease of use.
- Audible two-tone alarm with battery back-up is fitted as standard for use in an emergency.
- Safety edges if touched or obstructed will automatically stop the lift in ascent.
- Sensors built in to the floating platform prevent descent if obstructed.
- Timer-controlled lights illuminate the lift car. They are activated automatically by the operation of the lift and switch off after a pre-set time.
- Integral fire seal.
- In the event of power failure emergency back-up systems operate the door, light and alarm, and lower the lift to the ground.
- An aesthetically pleasing pearl grey exterior and a lavender interior.
- Universal telephone socket fitted as standard.
- SWL 250kg
- Remote control for added convenience.
- Telephone may be supplied as optional extra.
- Key control system which may be incorporated into the call stations to prevent unauthorised use.
- Auto Homing Facility
- Grab handles fitted as standard to front of car in VM30 and VM50 models. Available as optional extra on all other models.
- The Wessex seat is available as an option in all the models.
- Power door VM31,51,36,56 model only.
- False wall panels.
Want a brochure? Enter your details below and we will send one over.