The VM through floor home lift is designed for safety, flexibility and independence. The advanced design of the Wessex Through Floor Lift affords great benefits to the user.
A compact vertical lift which we offer in a huge range of sizes, for wheelchair or walk-in access.
The free-standing design does not require load bearing wall.
Wessex Home Lifts, VM range, are EC Type tested by a notified body and comply with Schedule 4 of “The Supply of Machinery Safety Regulations 1992”. All Wessex lifts are CE marked in compliance with European Regulations, and comply with BS 5900.
Our surveyor will advise on necessary building work required prior to installation. The lift will be installed by Liftability’s fully trained engineers. A comprehensive user manual, on-site training and maintenance advice are provided.
Choice of models:
VM58 – Extra-large wheelchair car, lifting up to 3.5m
- Free-standing tracks eliminates the need for a load-bearing wall, thus giving a wider choice of lift location.
- Arrives flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home, where the lift is assembled by Wessex trained engineers.
- Fixed internal ramp for easy access. Car takes less room for ‘tighter’ fits increasing space outside the lift for manoeuvring a wheelchair.
- Door and controls can be handed right or left to suit the user.
- Illuminated internal push button controls designed for ease of use.
- Audible two-tone alarm with battery back-up is fitted as standard for use in an emergency.
- Safety edges if touched or obstructed will automatically stop the lift in ascent.
- Sensors built in to the floating platform prevent descent if obstructed.
- Timer-controlled lights illuminate the lift car. They are activated automatically by the operation of the lift and switch off after a pre-set time.
- Integral fire seal.
- In the event of power failure emergency back-up systems operate the door, light and alarm, and lower the lift to the ground.
- An aesthetically pleasing pearl grey exterior and a lavender interior.
- Universal telephone socket fitted as standard.
- SWL 250kg
- Remote control for added convenience.
- Telephone may be supplied as optional extra.
- Key control system which may be incorporated into the call stations to prevent unauthorised use.
- Auto Homing Facility
- Grab handles fitted as standard to front of car in VM30 and VM50 models. Available as optional extra on all other models.
- The Wessex seat is available as an option in all the models.
- Power door VM31,51,36,56 model only.
- False wall panels.